Fakes, Fakes everywhere.

• 30 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Fakes, Fakes everywhere.
« on: 20 October 2013, 01:03:22 »
Hello my fellow Halo lovers, this is more of an informative post than an actual complain.

This last Month i've noticed an odd number of "new" members in the servers, especially in the Custom maps servers. Before you ask! I DONT KNOW THE ACTUAL NAMES.
I dont know how many new members we got but i'm 100% certain that a lot of the ones i've seen are fake members.

The one i really wanna know about is this guy.

This so called "{XG}§?§??" was in the extincion server when i joined, and i immediatly noticed him and asked him if he was a new member... he did not speak any english so i used my mother tongue to ask him or "preguntarle" :D long story short he didnt reply but then  this "Themplarius" guy (who used to play with Wu wu) started to ask assasin who was the leader of XG (in spanish) and he answered "Tauroxx is". We were both like O_e, WHO??? then when we told him he wasn't he started texting me i was a fake XG member and that he was going to report me to his leader. At that point i left because i couldn't do anything to get him out of the server.

Today i caught this guy in the Classic server. I didnt have Xfire ON so i had to improvise.   "{XG}ZIPI"
Spoiler for Hiden:
I assumed he was, IS!, a fake member because he was noobtubing EVERYONE with the fuel rod gun and the rocket launcher. And if he is a legitimate member then some one is gonna have to have a serious talk with him

Anyway, thank you for taking your time reading this long sh*t but i think its a very important problem we're having.
« Last Edit: 20 October 2013, 01:05:53 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}Tony117

• +14/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Fakes, Fakes everywhere.
« Reply #1 on: 20 October 2013, 02:51:48 »
Yeah he is a fake he joins our servers alot with our tags. people always say he is breaking the rules also.
Games I play. Garrys Mod, CSGO, Arma 2(dayz as well), GTA SA MP, Age Of empires II HD, Brawhalla, Pay Day 2.
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tony8894

XxxXXXxxXXOpTiCxhAlOXxxX360NoScOpEMnTgexxxXXxxxFaZeClancansuckmydickXXxxXXxxX

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 20 October 2013, 05:42:34 »
This Guy " "{XG}§?§??" is a sucking bit** and foker , he will never learn from his mistake, I'll tell tell you what happened to him....
One day he joined XG zombie server when i was there with head and he got banned for aimbotting, i caught him one more day in XG zombi server and he again got banned for aimbotting, and that sucker again got banned for aimbotting 2 weeks ago in XG Gultch sniper......

So basically he is ruining {XG} reputation

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #3 on: 20 October 2013, 07:54:29 »
If i became Admin on other servers (IF) i will ban these motherfuckers cause no one can ruin our reputation with these bullshits

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 20 October 2013, 09:28:17 »
{XG}ASSASSIN was seen in every xg servers, even on PC servers. I have reported  him once but not sure what happened. Anyway what matters the most here is that there are people recruiting players in xg like they are the leader or an admin. Players like {XG}YISUS and {XG}Alias (were fake members but not anymore after i spoke with them) said that there are guys recruiting on both PC and CE. It might be that the guy assassin is talking about  is the same guy recruiting in all our servers , or it might be more then just one guy since we dealt with a fake recruiter/"admin" (420prodigy).
And some players just join to intimidate their opponent, show off or to keep a player within the rules of the servers. In all the cases i think they need to be informed about the rule they are breaking , and then if they persist have GOD kick their asses.

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #5 on: 20 October 2013, 15:02:21 »
and then if they persist have GOD kick their asses.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 October 2013, 15:56:06 »
{XG}ASSASSIN was seen in every xg servers, even on PC servers. I have reported  him once but not sure what happened. Anyway what matters the most here is that there are people recruiting players in xg like they are the leader or an admin. Players like {XG}YISUS and {XG}Alias (were fake members but not anymore after i spoke with them) said that there are guys recruiting on both PC and CE. It might be that the guy assassin is talking about  is the same guy recruiting in all our servers , or it might be more then just one guy since we dealt with a fake recruiter/"admin" (420prodigy).
And some players just join to intimidate their opponent, show off or to keep a player within the rules of the servers. In all the cases i think they need to be informed about the rule they are breaking , and then if they persist have GOD kick their asses.

"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

foxete91

« Reply #7 on: 20 October 2013, 21:21:17 »
I want to kick asses too... ='(

Jasecon

« Reply #8 on: 21 October 2013, 13:40:02 »
Hi guys after seeing a few of these players myself I'm wondering why you guys don't just add scripts to your servers to kick players with {XG} tag that are not REAL MEMBERS, [make an exception list or something for the real members so there asses don't get kicked]. I know of several clans that do this for clan tags and also inappropriate names.
It would sure solve this problem you guys are facing.

Just a Suggestion. Cheers

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #9 on: 21 October 2013, 13:49:33 »
For every new member that joins or for every member who changes the name the script need to be re-updated in all servers. I think that will be really time consuming.

Jasecon

« Reply #10 on: 21 October 2013, 15:21:37 »
Don't most of your members stick to their main name anyway? xD  So the main updates would be for new members yet these applications take time to get excepted so...
Set up like 3 or 4 admins with Core FTP LE or whatever you guys use, so they can edit the server to allow the new applicants to join the server after an admin has determined whether or not that player can join / tryout for the clan. I would think that the {XG} clan would believe the image of the clan is worth protecting by putting some time (weather it an hour or a day) in something that protects the image of the {XG} clan from Fakes.

#Somethingneedstobedone
Cheers.

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 October 2013, 18:20:02 »
Hi guys after seeing a few of these players myself I'm wondering why you guys don't just add scripts to your servers to kick players with {XG} tag that are not REAL MEMBERS, [make an exception list or something for the real members so there asses don't get kicked]. I know of several clans that do this for clan tags and also inappropriate names.
It would sure solve this problem you guys are facing.

Just a Suggestion. Cheers

We already have something like this.. But because we have like 40 servers, we'd have to update it 40 times + update it 40+ times. It takes too long.

Jasecon

« Reply #12 on: 21 October 2013, 23:34:16 »
um.. maybe we can find out his ip and ban him from {XG} Servers...
i think that's better.. because he can make people abuse and he can probably make people think bad about us.

Most problem players have spare internet modems so it only temporarily keeps them out of action.
« Last Edit: 21 October 2013, 23:41:25 by Jasecon »

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 October 2013, 00:29:03 »
i think that's better.. because he can make people abuse and he can probably make people think bad about us.

Most problem players have spare internet modems so it only temporarily keeps them out of action.

This technique wouldn't work. 99% of people have dynamic IP's, so regardless of their modem or whatever hardware they have, you still won't be able to ban their IP. I don't know why the internet doesn't ban by MAC address as everyone has a unique and banable address

csb26

« Reply #14 on: 22 October 2013, 10:20:13 »

This technique wouldn't work. 99% of people have dynamic IP's, so regardless of their modem or whatever hardware they have, you still won't be able to ban their IP. I don't know why the internet doesn't ban by MAC address as everyone has a unique and banable address
But i can get my MAC address unrecorded in case you want to ban me  ;D , but yea it would be great idea if we can ban a player using there mac addresses but i think we can't ::) especially in halo pc..... but i think we can ban the entire block that there isp provide...
like my ip address is 113.198.12.0 (which is dynamic) and you creepers ban me from your server , than i can join your server by my different ip but  my ip will not be change fully it will be somewhat like 113.198.13.1... and next time it will be like 113.198.12.2 

so i mean to say that the dynamic ip do not change in full so we can ban ip like 113.198.*    . *   
I'm not sure if this works in game but i am quiet sure that it works for the websites and forums