• 17 Replies

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
  • You can't kill me, it's ill-eagle.
    • View Profile
    • I drank Pyro's milk - I refuse to cooperate
I think it should be discussed..
« on: 18 October 2013, 18:07:17 »
So, multi clanning is not allowed, but I'm invited to a clan.

Yeah, 10 months is a quite long time, I managed to make it to the highest rank available to a normal member, since I was admin for only One day. (That's why I didn't started pilotdude's trains, can't kick anybody who's interrupting us, etc)

Also, I had so many 1v1's ruined, the last 3 weeks was my worst in my life, I need to calm down a little, because I'll RQ from life.

Yup, lots of you guys calling me good player, also 'Legendary' player (as Jorisbro mentioned ;D) and I understand nobody want me to leave.
To clear some things, I'm not a pro, not a good player, also, I was never a legend. I'm just lucky.
I became worse, and worse. I'm not that Eagle I was back in January.

I added the other clan's leader on xfire, I just waiting a response. I won't leave until my recruitment is started.
If I not meet the criteria, I won't leave. If I make it, then I'll be in a huge trouble.

I played with the best players here. (imo) Billy, Gijs, 14lol41, God, aLTis, Light, Headshot, Oldschool, and the list is going on.
Pretty like this clan. But in these days, I need a little change. Everything went in a soooo bad way, now I even hate my life.
Everything is working against me. Lost my girlfriend, I can't learn properly, my degree is going down, also, lost so many of my better friends.. I hate how things going.

I want to try out new things, but this rule is... Broke my dreams.
I assume that Aiur was a good player, so the rest of the clan should be good to. Maybe I can gain some skill..

Note, nothing is set in stone. It is possible that I'll never leave. It is possible that I'll never return.. Also, it is possible that I'll stop playing halo tomorrow, my pc dies, I lose more friends, also, it is highly possible that I'll be killed too, (lol)

Nothing is set in stone. Maybe things will work out better by time.. Everything and anything can change, just matter of time.

Oh and CSB - I'm not mad at you. I understand that you were proud that I was your mentor, I was proud when you being recruited, and I'm not mad. I need to change my life. I apologize.
God - Good luck with your new admin status. I don't know If I was a good/bad admin, but I was only admin for one day.
Oldschool - Nah bro, I won't leave you alone ;D I'll ask you a lots of times to do training together :p
Pilotdude - Sorry about how things went.. I can't be online often enough to start the real training. Good luck in XG.
Joris - Ah dude, we need to play sometimes together :( 10 months, and we can't play a single match.. that's a shame.

Also, a big hug to everyone.
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

I put the panic in hispanic.
youtube.com/user/WhiteEagleRevenger/

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: I think it should be discussed..
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2013, 18:32:46 »

Dude!!!!, i know its not definitive yet but all i gotta say if you do leave is, I'll miss you buddy.
It has been 6+ months since i joined and i cant believe we didn't have a single match. I hope it all turns well for you man!
I'm gonna miss you and Wu, Milo and so other guys!

Live Long and Prosper
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 October 2013, 18:42:23 »

Dude!!!!, i know its not definitive yet but all i gotta say if you do leave is, I'll miss you buddy.
It has been 6+ months since i joined and i cant believe we didn't have a single match. I hope it all turns well for you man!
I'm gonna miss you and Wu, Milo and so other guys!

Live Long and Prosper

Thanks for the kind words ::)
Don't worry bro, I'm going to play with you, just don't be in freak mood.
This is the 3rd time I write it down, Nothing is set in stone.

So don't worry, maybe things work out better and maybe not, but just don't worry.
I'll be there, never leave you guys, I just bothered about that multi clanning...
.. Yeah, I never did multiclanning, never did in <BT> too, but since lot's of clans are searching me to join them... I think I'll give them a shot. Since I became worse, I doubt that I'll going to join them.. Since I'll fail in the tryout ;D

Yes, I really miss our Wuwu, and I really.. I mean.. REALLY miss milobro :(
We could only do 3, or maybe 4 match, but yeah.. it was my best 1v1's I ever had. He knows how to kick eagle's ass ;D

So, guys, don't panic, I'm just in my worst days.
If I had to quit because of the rules, I'll stay there without the tag. I meet awesome (and if I mean awesome, I mean ubr brutal awesome) people, I could never leave you guys.

You just made some epic moment in my life, I can't live without awesome people like you guys :p
« Last Edit: 18 October 2013, 18:50:28 by {XG}∙Eagle∙SR »
PVP Whore - Refers to a player who's near soul purpose in the game environment is the uberpwn destruction of other players.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #3 on: 18 October 2013, 20:38:05 »
Eagle i understand your decision and i wont pursue you to stay. This is your life and you can control it BUT im gonna miss your legendary ass. We had a lot of fun together (on xfire, oh god that discussion is priceless) and i feel bad i never had the chance to play a game with you, probably because of the difference of time when i join and when you join. To me you were and are one of the best players in here. We will miss you buddy and regardless what the others say , for me you will always be welcomed here.Fly away to infinity and beyond!

P.S:There was a time when we played together on the same server at the same time but we were both with different names and never realised  about each other being there xD (found that lately when you told you used a different names to play)

P.S.S: I called you legendary not just because you had good skills but you were the best player skills, teamworking, fair player, funny guy, and a good member. :) so ..

because you are still LEGEN -wait for it- DARY!

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 October 2013, 08:54:37 »
Eagle i understand your decision and i wont pursue you to stay. This is your life and you can control it BUT im gonna miss your legendary ass. We had a lot of fun together (on xfire, oh god that discussion is priceless) and i feel bad i never had the chance to play a game with you, probably because of the difference of time when i join and when you join. To me you were and are one of the best players in here. We will miss you buddy and regardless what the others say , for me you will always be welcomed here.Fly away to infinity and beyond!

P.S:There was a time when we played together on the same server at the same time but we were both with different names and never realised  about each other being there xD (found that lately when you told you used a different names to play)

P.S.S: I called you legendary not just because you had good skills but you were the best player skills, teamworking, fair player, funny guy, and a good member. :) so ..

because you are still LEGEN -wait for it- DARY!

Last time, I don't want to leave ;D I just invited to other clans, and I try not to break their hearts :D
I don't want to be a rulebreaker, that's why "leave".

I'll go on their tryouts, try to beat them, and cancel my decision ;D I really like this clan, And that XG in front of me makes me proud.
Maybe I was drunk when I said "I'll rq from here, stfu I h8 my life bai" but nah, never change my mind, I love you guys ::)

And, you'll get the chance to play with that Legendary player again :p I just think I need to have a rest, clear my mind out, and start to became better. If my life is working against me, trying to brake me, I need all my power to survive my crysis :o

Sorry about the un-understandable language of my, I'm tired ^^

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #5 on: 19 October 2013, 09:29:10 »
Ok ...i know its my fault , i ruined your 1v1 with CSB so im gonna leave everytime i see you in the server, just dont leave this amazing clan please ! I've lost so many friends in my Halo Career that i will never see again,dont be apart of them please,PLEASE

Again ...

SORRY

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 October 2013, 12:11:51 »
Ok ...i know its my fault , i ruined your 1v1 with CSB so im gonna leave everytime i see you in the server, just dont leave this amazing clan please ! I've lost so many friends in my Halo Career that i will never see again,dont be apart of them please,PLEASE

Again ...

SORRY

Last time, I don't want to leave.
I just don't want to be a rulebreaker.

foxete91

« Reply #7 on: 19 October 2013, 20:15:24 »
Eagle I cannot write as much as other people have done because my english level is not so high, but I will try to say you what I really think.
The few times I have played with you I have enjoyed like a kid looking to his master. The decission of going to another clan or just change "enviroment" is just yours, if you think it will favor you, go.
I can say you without fear to err that free playing and changing clan is an adventure which changed my way of halo playing and understanding. If you need to open your wings go, I say you : We are here with the arms opened.

Good hunting

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
« Reply #8 on: 19 October 2013, 21:04:24 »
thats what im gonna do to eagle if he leave the clan

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 19 October 2013, 21:13:04 »

Eagle I cannot write as much as other people have done because my english level is not so high, but I will try to say you what I really think.
The few times I have played with you I have enjoyed like a kid looking to his master. The decission of going to another clan or just change "enviroment" is just yours, if you think it will favor you, go.
I can say you without fear to err that free playing and changing clan is an adventure which changed my way of halo playing and understanding. If you need to open your wings go, I say you : We are here with the arms opened.

Good hunting

Don't worry bro, I'll be there 8)

Shehari

« Reply #10 on: 21 October 2013, 18:08:46 »

Good hunting

Don't worry bro, I'll be there 8)

My english is so bad.. than all you guys :P
nd well.. i hope good luck for you ! Sir :D

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 October 2013, 09:23:44 »
Eagle... You never left because everything happening now is because of everybody playing a part in the role of life. Either destiny or bloody luck. Just because you left, doesn't mean you have truly left. You have engraved us all, shown us different way to everyday. And i haven't been on recently to experience with anyone anymore. Your name shall be craved as the hidden legend waiting to return and when you do... Well lets just say we will all be more than welcoming :)

The journey continues even when your away... Yours has already begun... So finish it in the best way possible... Never let anyone stop you because you wont try... Just move along and die the way you want to die...

In the darkest time... The shadiest nights... You are never alone... We are always here... Waiting...

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #12 on: 24 October 2013, 13:49:10 »
Green lantern?  :o

Offline {XG}Cookie

• +27/-0
  • Me want Cookie!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 24 October 2013, 14:50:13 »
泣いて暮らすも一生笑って暮らすも一生。
Naite kurasu mo issei, waratte kurasu mo issei

Offline {XG}EagleFL

• +42/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 24 October 2013, 19:08:17 »

^ This

Last time, I won't leave ;D
I love you guys, really. No homo
Some HpC guys wanted to recruit me (CP Beeest as I remember), and I didn't wanted to became a rule breaker.
Since he forgot about me.... LET'S PARTY