Donations?

• 19 Replies

csb26

Re: Donations?
« Reply #15 on: 21 November 2013, 18:01:40 »
I would like to donate. My problem is that I dont have paypal or bank account. I have paid clan servers (other clan) before just by a banking income. Can this be done ?
I want to ask the same question but in different way...... Is there any other way to transfer money other than paypal account , cause there is a problem with my paypal account which i can't  share  publicly here .....   it will be great if there is any other way to transfer money

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #16 on: 21 November 2013, 18:11:09 »
The paypal donate option also allows for credit cards, without the need for a paypal account.

Bank transfers and Western Union would also be possible, but would require sharing a lot of personal information with each other and western union requires effort as well high transfer fee's so it wouldn't been interesting for amounts under 20 euro.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 November 2013, 23:00:07 »
I would like to donate. My problem is that I dont have paypal or bank account. I have paid clan servers (other clan) before just by a banking income. Can this be done ?

... You don't have a bank account?! How do you live?

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #18 on: 22 November 2013, 19:54:30 »

Hiding the money under the mattress. Duh! Thats what we all do  ::)

foxete91

« Reply #19 on: 23 November 2013, 21:48:05 »

I just with my father's week pay. So....I suppose I must do a paypal....not to lose a lot of money, no Gijs ?