Zombies speed in updated Halo PC servers.

• 7 Replies

jorisdemiraj

Zombies speed in updated Halo PC servers.
« on: 14 August 2013, 01:22:47 »
So i have a suggestion about the new update done to the Halo PC zombie servers. As many of you already know the zombies speed has been decreased , i dont know why, maybe to balance the gameplay after the removal of the vehicles. However with the decreased speed the gameplay for the humans has become a lot easier as they are starting to camp, EVERYWHERE and really hard for the zombies.Zombies can't dodge the projectiles leading the humans to become almost invincible in every game ( except if they run out of ammo or a zombie get past the human barrier).. Also the campers on unreachable places cant be reached anymore from the zombies because  due to the low speed the jumps are shorter. So im asking, what do you guys think? Should we put the speed of the zombies as it was or leave it like this?

csb26

Re: Zombies speed in updated Halo PC servers.
« Reply #1 on: 14 August 2013, 05:43:42 »
Yeah i think u r right Joris there are certain places like this in hangthem high (see my aim) :

and in damnation(the place where i'm standing, i call it padestal)  :

If any human get there which is very easy , they are really difficult to kill and in case of hang 'em high  it is impossible cause zombies don't have nades to do nade jump.

However anti camp script should solve this problem. But we don't have that script  now!!!

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #2 on: 14 August 2013, 10:33:58 »
Ive tried different potential camping places and most of them didn't work well for the zombies. Other camping places apart the ones CSB listed are the parallel horizontal pillars in chill out, the borders over the map in the over shield spawn room in the midle of the chiron map( it can be reached with rocket and nade as a human )  , the cement borders of the cave entrances in sidewinder, the portals and the other structures to camp on in derelict will be unreachable.

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 17 August 2013, 16:52:10 »
I got up with new idea!!! Why not remove the radar  from that server!!!!!  It will make little easier for zombies, I came up with this  idea because yesterday i was playing in zombie server and i saw that if u r zombie it is really difficult to kill humans in big map like in dangercanyon all humans move to those bridge at the center of map and rape the single zombie , and due to radar humans already knows where is zombie ..

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 17 August 2013, 17:11:58 »
Radar wont work if the zombie is using camo ..also radar is usefull if you are zombie as it may show where the humans are. :)

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 17 August 2013, 17:23:37 »
DUDE when u use camo radar still works!!!  and in zombie server zombies are more of invisible than humans so it's humans who needs to care about radar not zombies , removing radar will be in favor of zombies not human and if u still don't believe me there are several other servers which has no radar and in those server human and zombies are balance ( i mean both are equally powerful not 1 sided )

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 17 August 2013, 17:53:44 »
Ok man relax :D First lets work on the zombies speed and health to put them as they were :)

csb26

« Reply #7 on: 17 August 2013, 18:06:46 »
dude i'm relax  :D sorry for that words i didn't mean to be harsh and i'm not  that kind of guy , one cannot figure it out  in which tone is he speaking in any text message  :)  and i never get mad to anyone , same as u .