Windows version

• 3 Replies

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
Windows version
« on: 12 July 2013, 13:28:10 »
I need to upgrade from Windows 7 home premium because fucking Microsoft office ( the one that contains everything) won install saying i need Windows 7 or later version to update... And is there a way to get it without the use of money i heard others done it but yeah... :P

Offline {XG}Light

• +17/-8
    • View Profile
Re: Windows version
« Reply #1 on: 12 July 2013, 13:50:47 »
I need to upgrade from Windows 7 home premium because fucking Microsoft office ( the one that contains everything) won install saying i need Windows 7 or later version to update... And is there a way to get it without the use of money i heard others done it but yeah... :P
What error he give?
I suggest you Libreoffice it is open-source but is better as microsoft office :)
You can also save the document whit the extensions of all Microsoft offices versions
https://libreoffice.org/download/
« Last Edit: 12 July 2013, 13:52:55 by {XG}Light »

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 12 July 2013, 14:41:51 »
well i had faced the same problem when i tried to install Microsoft office 2007 , but that problem was fixed after i had  turned my auto update on ...
I hope this will do the work (or just update your window 7manually) , and be sure that your os is genuine otherwise u will face more of a problem..
and if these won't work let me know i have many more solution which is free of cost!!! ;)

Offline {XG}Silver Basilisk

• +8/-1
  • For all we are. We are truly only one
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2013, 10:57:18 »
Nvm it's gone now...