Urgent report!

• 17 Replies

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent report!
« Reply #15 on: 01 July 2013, 22:00:12 »
Kick power is a level 2. Taco said that they can give level 1 commands. Also the one who will be given such power need to use them carefully and think before using it. Not just abuse with them. For example: not just going and kicking or banning someone just because you think he is using a bot or cheating or because someone tells you he is doing so  without evidence.

well i get that, its just... what kind of players you think we are?

I'm perfectly happy being just a sergeant and i dont want the admin stuff but that doesnt mean because we just got in the clan and we are given admin rights we are going to abuse those powers. I get that you HAVE to get to know us better but its not like you're always available to do that. Gijs and BillC hardly ever Replied my messages or you guys are always in the admins room on teamspeak, 'cause i've logged on a couple of times, text Gijs or anyone else and never got a response.

FYI: not complaining, just making a point.
« Last Edit: 01 July 2013, 23:43:24 by {XG}LOLOx »
"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #16 on: 01 July 2013, 23:12:00 »
I didnt say any of us will abuse the power or are these type of players. If what i said was an offence then i apologise :) .Also i agree with you about the fact about knowing each other better.

Offline LOLOx

• +36/-1
  • I'm never in a hurry, i'm just movin' fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 July 2013, 23:42:26 »
Joris, i was speaking in general. I just quoted your text to make my point, so don't worry.

"Illness might have took your body but it could never take your soul... Long live Rock 'N Roll"

If LOLOx could walk on water, haters would say it's because he can't swim.