Question...

• 2 Replies

420Prodigy

Question...
« on: 29 June 2013, 14:42:27 »
Why do I keep getting Banned from  {XG}Zombie server...I have been playing fair.
This isn't fair...

420Prodigy

Re: Question...
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2013, 07:20:29 »
I don't aimbot...people assume I do cause of how good I am in the server....and no it's not autoban cause I was banned for a whole week straight,during that week I joined 2-3 times...only played for about 30minutes to an hour then it says "admin has banned you from this server"...gijs doesn't like me in the server due to me using XG clan tag without permission...pretty much being a poser/fraud but I was just forming a group that actually likes XG server cause I am one of the few that always plays in that server...I wasn't stealing the tag...I already told everyone I wasn't admin and I told everyone to join the little group if they played XG often like I do.
People think I aimbot cause I don't camp or noobtube like them,I use shotguns,pistols,sniper rifles or assault rifles and I stay mobile.
the only times I die in that server is when I lag out or when I am having a bad day with halo and always dieing in the first 30 seconds...which is rare.

jorisdemiraj

Re: Question...
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2013, 10:46:43 »
...I wasn't stealing the tag...I already told everyone I wasn't admin and I told everyone to join the little group if they played XG often like I do.
That's not what you said to me..