Unban PLease

• 10 Replies

420Prodigy

Unban PLease
« on: 20 June 2013, 14:30:47 »
Nickname you were using while in game:420PŘ?? (Real Name{420Prodigy})
xFire username:420Prodigy
Server you were banned from:{XG}zombies 24/7
Date (or approx) of when you were banned:Thursday,June 20,2013 1:00-3:00a.m.
Your ip address:97.94.136.223
The {XG}members in the server at the moment you got banned:{XG}Joris
Reason why you think you got banned / or reason you think you should be unbanned:Because I fraud my own name as {XG}420PŘ??,I wasn't cheating,I just simply thought this clan was out dated and forgotten,only cause I never took the time to read the **Server** announcements,I ask for you too unban me cause I have been playing this for quite sometime,I have been playing for more than a Year,And I would love to come back to {XG} server,as well as I would love to be a part of this Amazing clan...I am all out full blown Halo Lover...despite the fact that I do use Vulgar language in there tho,I will stop that and I will follow the game rules,just as long as I can play,please unban me!
I'm one of the few that's in {XG} server's 24/7...which means I enjoy the server {XG} has made,they satisfy me.

Offline Gijs

• Founder of the {XG} Clan
  • Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
Re: Unban PLease
« Reply #1 on: 20 June 2013, 14:45:06 »
Hello,

Thank you for posting this message however we are currently not planning on unbanning you since you where acting as a fake {XG} members and you where not honouring our clan rules nor reputation.
Elite Game Servers, Premium Game and Voice Server Hosting

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 20 June 2013, 19:00:18 »
Hello,

Thank you for posting this message however we are currently not planning on unbanning you since you where acting as a fake {XG} members and you where not honouring our clan rules nor reputation.
Gijs he not only act as a fake xg member but he also do certain rule breaking thing like the post here
http://www.xgclan.com/forum/index.php/topic,527.0.html

Offline Gijs

• Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #3 on: 20 June 2013, 19:12:46 »
Hello,

Gijs he not only act as a fake xg member but he also do certain rule breaking thing like the post here
http://www.xgclan.com/forum/index.php/topic,527.0.html
Thank you for letting me know CSB :) .

In that case we definitely wont unban him.

420Prodigy

« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2013, 01:24:14 »
Dude I didn't know this was a legit clan,could you please UnBan me? I haven't been breaking any rules,like I said besides Vulgar Language,I don't cheat,I don't noobtube,I don't camp I play fair dude,could you unBan me xD?
I am dying to play in there...CSB cheats here and there too,I see him around in XG servers,he doesn't always follow the rules...and I am sorry for calling you fake,now that I know you're not...I just wanted a small XG team that I could always have there when I play,I wasn't taking it over,I was simply imitating that Tag,I want to be a part of this clan and I want to pla in XG server -_-

420Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2013, 01:32:11 »
And could I use the XG for my tag and for whicever name I pick?
I want to be a part of this clan,I didn't mean to fraud a fake name I just liked the server so much I wanted a XG team since I always play there,so there fore I am asking you again tp UnBan me Gijs,I am sorry for calling you fake...and I am sorry for Frauding the XG tag,I just wasn't aware that this clan was still alive,so could you please unban me and forgive me for my  bad biddings?

420Prodigy

« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2013, 02:07:59 »
I don't spam no more,that was something stupid I was mad about,just bad days,I don't spam,and I don't glitch....some guys named Da Bling,Alex,Sam,S E N,Kyng Sky and a few others are the main glitchers,I don't glitch on purpose,people bump me out of map with Wart hogs and Ghosts...And i only never thought I couldn't be kicked is cause I've been told I was going to be kicked for awhile
little over a year now,and nothing happened,So I am asking for my second chance cause I haven't done anything wrong lately,I want to be a part of this clan,and I want to continue playing in XG serversI have already went over the rules,could you please give me my second chance?
I didn't do any major harm here...that's why i think I deserve a second chance,cause I do,I don't Cheat,honestly,I don't camp,i don't noobtube,I will stop the vulgar language,and I will be sure to inform you guys on rule breakers...I don't want to be out of XG server -_-

Offline Gijs

• Clan Leader
  • +119/-31
    • View Profile
    • Elite Game Servers
« Reply #7 on: 21 June 2013, 02:18:05 »
Lets apply your logic to the real world:
According to your logic it would be allowed to break the law and murder, steal and rape people if the cops are not around...

I DON'T want people who think like that in MY CLAN.

You should have used common sense and followed the rules even if there were no admins, but because you didn't you will have to deal with the consequences.

420Prodigy

« Reply #8 on: 21 June 2013, 02:24:22 »
I never said there were no rules,I never said raping is fine,I never said breaking the law is ok,I just simply want to be back in XG,I am honest,And I am not the dude you think I am,I am not a major problem in XG servers,I just told you a few names that I am getting sick of my self,they rage quit and come back as humans,they go out of map in blood gulch,and in Danger canynon,along with timberland,chillout,derelict,and Chiron...I play fair,I don't rage quit,I usually only quit when I am done playing for the hour,could I have my second chance Gijs? I already said I was sorry for saying you're fake and I said I was sorry for using {XG}  tag without informing you or getting permission...cmon please I really enjoy that server.

420Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: 21 June 2013, 02:48:48 »
Oh ya by the way I don't think like that,I am well respected in person and I am very much more mature and honest...I am loyal and I do not lie,so what i may have glitched a few times to see if it works,I have been bumped out of map several times,All I do is quit and come back,I don't noobtube,I don't camp,I may have spammed awhile ago,but that was only for those 3 days...I do not spam anymore,I am asking for a second chance,I only ask and think I deserve it cause I am not a major problem in {XG} servers,Heet,Da Bling,Kyng Sky,[K]evinVip$, and a few others are a bigger problem than me,so please I beg you for my second chance,I want to be a continuing player in XG  cause I play in there almost Everyday...

420Prodigy

« Reply #10 on: 21 June 2013, 03:15:07 »
Please think about it Gijs,I want to be in this server,not only that I want to be one of your loyal clan members,I do not lie,and I would not lie to the Leader,which is you,plus you have people on the look out for you on rule breaking,so please give me this chance,I promise I won't break anymore rules,spam,glitch,or anything that poses for rule breaking,I AM PROBABLY THE BIGGEST {XG} ZOMBIE SERVER FAN THERE IS,I play it everyday...I just love the way it was designed,the way the **Server** announces things...it's just a perfect server,and I am dying to get back in there.
Please Gijs,give me another chance and I will show you I am Clan and Trust worthy.