Request to Gijs

• 15 Replies

csb26

Request to Gijs
« on: 12 June 2013, 08:04:08 »
Hey gijs if u r seeing this post i request to do something for ur server in halo combat... I am seeing many glitchers and  aimbotters in ur server especially in xg zombies and usa zombies plzz do something...  i can bear glitchers but aimbotters i sucked up. Aimbotters get 2 warnings and after that they turn off there bots and in next map they again starts aimbotting. why to give warning to them y not directly bann them. Today found glitcher name i am the best and coincidently tacos was online , i ask her to come in zombies server but he can't do anything as there was no sapp in halo and also console was for older admins (Tacos said me this)

So gijs plzz do something ,i am looking forward for the solution in this case.. hope u will do something

Offline {XG} ¬ GɵĐ ᴸᴱᴳᴱᴻᴰ

• +59/-12
  • Get lost in what you love.
    • View Profile
    • {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE
Re: Request to Gijs
« Reply #1 on: 12 June 2013, 08:50:44 »
for this problem u have to go on Report Rule Breakers ...

csb26

« Reply #2 on: 12 June 2013, 11:18:30 »
god if u see there are many rule breakers already posted by me in that forum with proof but no actions were taken against them ... and this is not about rule breakers this is about to make small changes in server like banning aimbotting player without warning which were earlier given to them 2 warnings

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #3 on: 12 June 2013, 11:34:05 »
Why banning them without warning? Why not give them a second chance? Thats what the warning is for. To let them know there is still chance for them to deactivate the bot before coming here whining about unbanning. If you remember whe gave you a second chance too. Am i right?  ;)

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 June 2013, 11:48:18 »
Why banning them without warning? Why not give them a second chance? Thats what the warning is for. To let them know there is still chance for them to deactivate the bot before coming here whining about unbanning. If you remember whe gave you a second chance too. Am i right?  ;)

Agree

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 12 June 2013, 12:02:15 »
well how many times i had to tell all u guys that , that was not me and Joris i will take that as my insult

And about the second chance to aimbotters(who turned off their bots after 2nd warning and than switvh it on nullifying warning and starting warning agin woth 1) xg clan policy says that : ":If the rules are found to be broken, you may be kicked/banned from our servers. We have a zero tolerance policy on rule breakers. If you wish to request un-banning, then please visit our forums where you can ask to be un-banned."

Also i didn't saw a single player got banned due to any reason in xg server in combat while playing... so thats kind of weird

« Last Edit: 12 June 2013, 12:09:09 by csb26 »

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 12 June 2013, 12:32:53 »
Sorry man i didnt want to offend you :) I was just making a point. I did agree to give you another chance while the others still thought you were the actual botter.
About the rules: only the first warning need to be taken in consideration. If the botter activates the aimbot in the next round again then there must be a kick/ban without warning.

Offline vstef96

• +3/-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 August 2013, 16:05:57 »
In my opinion, if you want to use hacks to make yourself feel better then by all means get banned without any warning.

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 23 August 2013, 22:06:20 »
In my opinion, if you want to use hacks to make yourself feel better then by all means get banned without any warning.

Oh..sure ... CSB used Aimbot in his tryout and hes an XG yet,we had to Ban CSB? No,cause he's a fair player and he never used Aimbot (as i know) ...in the tryout was CSB brother so give a warning and let them enjoy the game

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 August 2013, 21:53:22 »

Oh..sure ... CSB used Aimbot in his tryout and hes an XG yet,we had to Ban CSB? No,cause he's a fair player and he never used Aimbot (as i know) ...in the tryout was CSB brother so give a warning and let them enjoy the game

• +59/-12
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 August 2013, 11:40:27 »
Bill... what happened to your Karma ?!

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #11 on: 25 August 2013, 14:17:24 »
God... what happened to your Karma ?!