New HaloCE Mods

• 9 Replies

Bold

New HaloCE Mods
« on: 02 June 2013, 15:49:05 »
I have made some new Halo Custom Edition , in which snipers shoot tank shells and pistols shoot sniper bullets . I have just tried it in my dedicated sapp server and it worked and it got a big traffic , i think {XG} clan can try this mod to run it in {XG} servers too.
If you want that mod , just hit me up on xfire , i will give you .
Currently i made it for Bloodgulch map , if you want it for other maps , i will make it too.
And give me some suggestions on making a new mod .
Xfire : boldisback

csb26

Re: New HaloCE Mods
« Reply #1 on: 02 June 2013, 16:07:37 »
I had played ur modded server i like it little bit  but u know this type of server didn't work sometimes as sniper shoots as a tank shell , it may decrease the skills of player and also instant kill is no fun as we had to just fire sniper near the ground where player is standing,
this is my opinion because i had played this modded server in combat evolved server name dream team sniper mode . This is my opinion , rest depends on Gijs and other admins

Bold

« Reply #2 on: 02 June 2013, 16:20:27 »
Many of Halo CE players are leaving Halo because they are bored of playing the old mods , The new zombie mod had helped somehow to make Halo better , these mods are really an entertaining stuffs.
Playing this type of mods will be funny and attract new players to play Halo .

csb26

« Reply #3 on: 02 June 2013, 16:27:18 »
For your kind information Bold ur modded server is not new in halo there are already 2-3 server of same mode and as far as i can see these server don't stand anywhere under top 50 server of halo and also this servers are empty almost every time , i didn't saw this server full until now.

Again this is my Opinion the rest lies with Admin

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #4 on: 02 June 2013, 18:23:34 »
Well its not a really great idea. People will start abusing with it and cause chaos in the game.
However if you want to make a game mod ill give you an idea.Make a person as a starting zombie,give him infinite health, infinite time invisibility and superspeed. Put all the others as humans. And see who survives the longest ;) .Its fun because there is no way to kill the zombies.The tension and the feeling you get trying to survive its priceless. Amnesia is a good example.  :)

csb26

« Reply #5 on: 02 June 2013, 18:38:24 »
I heard about Amnesia but never played it, but Joris if u r saying that zombies had infinite health (i am taking it as that if no one can kill that zombie) i am not happy with ur suggestion neither i agree because its no fun in hiding from a zombie and  if u can't kill anyone in halo server (as a human)with having weapons very less people will be in interest.

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #6 on: 02 June 2013, 18:56:42 »
I have played in a server that has this mod before. Surprisingly a lot of people liked and played it.It gives a whole new atmosphere to the gameplay.

csb26

« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2013, 19:31:10 »
Name the server?

jorisdemiraj

« Reply #8 on: 02 June 2013, 20:03:10 »
It was a Halo 4 server. I didnt see the game name as i played from my friends game and he was already in the game. I tried to reproduce that mod in halo ce or halo 1 with the help of some friends but nothing. Its like this

Bold

« Reply #9 on: 03 June 2013, 06:49:28 »
I think SmG servers have this mod , i don't remember the server name , but try SmG M1