Unban Request BEEJ
« on: 13 November 2012, 18:54:04 »
1. my nick is BEEJ
2. xfire : henkiebeej01
3. {XG}Extinction CTF [24/7]    46.249.47.12:2334
4. 13.11.2012
5. my IP: 82.170.179.186
6. {XG}tony117
7. Tony117 was telling me not to go in enemies base. And he told other people not to swear all the time.
So i told Tony117 that he acted like a police agent telling people: dont do this, dont do that.
It was realy bothering me. Tony117 told me that he had to say it beceause he is {XG} admin.
I told him that i didnt like him being in the game being so strict about everything. I had the
feeling that he was confronting everybody, so i could not enjoy my gaming time anymore. After i told him that,
he said to me: I can ban you from all servers forever. So i asked tony117: Do you think thats justified?
And after i said it he kicked me out of the server.

Oke, i know there are rules, but if you see how often i play in the {XG}Extinction CTF [24/7] server..
I play allmost everyday in the server. Im a big fan of youre HALO servers. And today someone is suddenly telling the rules to everyone and when
i start asking questions about it, he just kickes me out..

I want to play the {XG}Extinction CTF [24/7] server again. And i want that you guys speak to {XG}tony117 about this.
I do not think he has the right to just do this, beceause i was NOT violating ANY rule. He is abusing hes power right now.

I would very much appreciate it if you let me know what you have told {XG}tony117 and when i can play the server(s) again.

Best Regards,

BEEJ
« Last Edit: 17 November 2012, 17:48:14 by BEEJ »

Offline {XG}Tony117

• +14/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Request BEEJ
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2012, 21:42:39 »
you where contantly swaering and not following the rules and you also set night mode witch is bannable and i did not say i would bann you from all the servers i cant do that
« Last Edit: 14 November 2012, 05:04:59 by tony8894 »
Games I play. Garrys Mod, CSGO, Arma 2(dayz as well), GTA SA MP, Age Of empires II HD, Brawhalla, Pay Day 2.
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tony8894

XxxXXXxxXXOpTiCxhAlOXxxX360NoScOpEMnTgexxxXXxxxFaZeClancansuckmydickXXxxXXxxX

Offline {XG}BillClinton

• Clan Leader
  • +89/-7
  • I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 November 2012, 22:25:29 »
Hi.

The {XG}Extinction Server rules are as follows:

Extinction Server Rules:

# No night switch.
# Don’t nuke bases or vehicle spawn.
# Don’t abuse infinite ammo.
# No shooting / killing / glitching your own team mates.
# No C4 in bases (or placing it on team mates / vehicles).
# Don’t fight team mates for vehicles.
# Don’t use co-pilot in pelican. It’s laggy and buggy.
# Don’t spam vehicle ammo everywhere.
# No glitching vehicles.
# No baserape.
# Follow the ‘{XG} Server Rules’.

We also have other rules which state:

# Always follow what an admin says.
# No foul language.
# No arguing with other players  on the server.
# No cussing (swearing).
# Always treat people fairly (no abusing players).

It is within an admin's right to ensure that the rules are followed. We are very sorry for any inconvenience on your behalf, but {XG}Tony8894 was only doing his duty as an admin. We do not give players admin rights unless we feel that they have the ability  and maturity to do the duty.

You shall be unbanned from the server on this instance, but please beware that if we find other reports of you not following the admin's advice, we shall ban you from the server indefinitely.

Thanks,
{XG}BillClinton

Read more: {XG} Extreme Gaming Clan for Halo PC/CE and Battlefield - Rules http://www.xgclan.com/rules

Offline BEEJ

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 November 2012, 17:46:08 »
Dear {XG} Bill Clinton,

This is not the truth. But I guess I do not even have to try, because you do not believe me anyway. I feel that I can not win this from you guys and I think it is unfair. because I honestly can say That I did not even know how to turn on the night mode. I was not swearing. what I have said in the previous post, that was the truth. and the truth only.

I regret that I am in such a powerless position where you do not believe me on my word. But you do with Tony because he is admin and you do not give players admin rights Unless you feel that they have the ability and maturity to do the duty.

There was no swearing
No night mode
And he did say that he can ban me from all servers without a valid reason.

Is there a way for you to look back at the log files? Then you finaly believe that i was NOT breaking the rules. look at what I've typed in the server. you will not find night mode and no swearing. Please check it if you have the opportunity. because I'm not lying! :-\

And why should I putt my energy in to this, if you have unblocked me??

Anyway ..
Trying to connect to 46.249.47.12:2334 does not work.
It constantly times out.

Would you like to check it again please?

Sincerely,

Beej.

Offline BEEJ

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 November 2012, 17:22:15 »
I'm waiting for a reply..

And i still can't connect to the Extinction server.

It won't show up in the Internet Lobby. And when i typ the IP adres and Port number (46.249.47.12:2334) it is retrying and retrying and retrying and then it says Unable to join server..

Can you help me? I have the feeling that i'm still blocked..!

Offline Jack

• Website Guy
  • Clan Leader
  • +9/-9012
  • If it's broken, it's probably my fault.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 December 2012, 23:25:33 »
Are you still unable to connect? Please respond if you're not and I'll look into it.